Adding accessories is sometimes tricky. It is difficult to find the perfect accessory that will enhance your appearance without giving an impression of exaggeration. When you begin to complement your appearance with jewelry, shoes, and handbags, it feels like there are so many supporting factors. Adding accessories is not like an exact science, but there are some guidelines that you can pay attention to make it easier. Most importantly, in adding accessories to clothing, these accessories must be able to support and complete the appearance.
- Match the accessory to the color of the clothes.
This is the easiest way to wear mens chains. Color is one of the most important aspects of clothing and choosing accessories of the same color will balance and complement the appearance. If you wear bright pink clothes, choose a pink or rose accessory to complete it. Matching does not mean to be exact. For example, you can still wear pink shoes with an older hue, along with bright pink clothes. The combination of colors like this will add a vivid impression to your appearance.
- Match the accessory with details on the clothes. Instead of matching accessories according to color, just pair them with secondary colors on your dresses. This trick is especially useful if the garments are patterned because there are more than one color that can be adjusted. If you are wearing white clothes with pink and blue floral motifs, just choose a pink or blue accessory. This trick is useful for matching outfits and accessories in a more nuanced way.
- Wear neutral accessories with bright clothes. If the color of your clothes is very bright, like bright yellow, choose a neutral colored accessory to compensate. The color of the fixture that matches the color of the clothes will make you look eccentric, rather than beautiful. White, black, brown, and chocolate are neutral colors that match almost all colors. If you prefer to wear jewelry, just use gold or silver.
- Wear soft or stable colored accessories for patterned clothing. Patterned clothes are usually too crowded. If you add an accessory that is also patterned or the design is complicated, your appearance will appear excessive. Shoes, bags, belts, and/or jewelry, all must be solid colored.
This accessory will help make your clothes stand out. Try bright red pump shoes with blue and white polka-dot dresses. If your dress is floral, simple round earrings will look very beautiful with it. Pair with flat-heeled leather shoes to enhance the appearance.
- Wear beautiful colored accessories with neutral colored clothes. If your clothes are neutral — like white, beige, or brownish — the addition of bright accessories will make the outfit stand out. Whether it’s a beautiful necklace, handbag, or shoe, wear one of the brightly colored accessories. If the color of your clothes is solid, choose a patterned handbag or shoe. For example, you can wear a polka dots bag with white garments.