Tiwa Savage is between the ten persons who will be awarded honorary levels at the University of Kent congregation ceremonies at Canterbury and Rochester cathedrals.
As observed by the establishment, Tiwa Savage “will be created Health care provider of Tunes in recognition of her inspirational and intercontinental job in music” on the 15th of July 2022 Canterbury.
Professor Dr. Funke Abimbola, MBE, a C-suite Variety, Fairness & Inclusion Chief, Healthcare executive, and Company Attorney, will also be “made Medical doctor of Legal guidelines for her inspirational occupation as a senior solicitor and her extensive voluntary get the job done as a mentor and campaigner” on the 14th of July in Canterbury.
The other honorary graduands are:
- Kent alumnus and Emeritus Professor Abdulrazak Gurnah – Doctor of Letters for his distinguished contribution to literature and his reflections and portrayal of the consequences of colonialism, the concept of the refugee’s disruption, and the human ordeals of a cross-continental journey (Canterbury 11 July)
- Dr Howard Leicester – Medical professional of Science
- Mark Thomas – Medical professional of Arts
- Susan Wanless – Physician of Audio
- Dame Stephanie Shirley – Medical doctor of the College
- Mark Lane – Medical doctor of the College
- Kent alumnus Kush Kanodia – Doctor of Science
- Professor Kevin Hylton – Medical doctor of Science